BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Im 4 days late..Niway Gurls will catch up soon!!...:)

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Thats me and my beloved baby Nalini Nathasha @ Nalzy..

Its nt a recent pix as it was
snapped during her 21st birthday about 2 months back..Doesnt she luk lovely with her red dress...She was the queen of the day..

Her outfit and the whole celebration was perfect..Every1 enjoyed every moment of it especially my frens with dance and party..Hehex..Haihz,dance is sumtg cant be separated from Youth Mc especially Myself,Neash, Dinesh & Sam..

I got her a gift that made her cry,a gift that i created all by myself..1st time dhoo!!.Simply lar wana b different,her 21st birthday na...K k,i guess im crapping alot d.. So lets move on 15 interesting facts bout myself..

15 interesting facts bout Edwin Mc =)


1. Im super Passionate bout Youth Mc as i would do anyting for it!!..


2. My Friends are who I treasured in life and they are wat i am today (excluding parents ler)..Thanks Dae!!


3. Im doing mechanical engineering and in my final year now but seriusly i never liked Engineering or ever understand what is mechanical engineering is all about..I only got to noe that i like bussiness after entering university.emm,its Ok!!..Its never too Late

4. Well u noe wat,i have to drink coffee after having my lunch...I juz dono y,bt i lik to have te hot coffee drink especially after eating spicy fud..The burning sensation after drinkin is perfect..Hehex!!..


5. I killed a CAT by throwing a big stone from 2nd floor from my flat..Erg!!..i have no regret for it cause te stupid cat killed my cat for nt having sex wit it!!..Damm..it scratched my cat till it bleeds to death!!..Haihz,wat a relieve afte killin..It din haunt me thoo!!


6. I have 6 Bussiness plan where i wished to make them BIG!!!..Hope my wishes cum thru..:)

7. I wanted to be a film maker..I luv all the movies of Shankar,Manirathnam,Venkat Prabu,Gautham Menon,Ameer,Bala..Perfect perfect..My dream is to make a Tele Movie called " Nallavan "..The story is perfect for myself..hEhE..:)

8.I Luv Nalini Nathasha lik nobodies bussiness!!..Hehe..Te word bussiness still appear sumhw..haha..Muax!!..Luv u baby!!..


9. I luv KIDS to te max..Most activities that we plan for YOUTH MC would be beneficial for then as we believe they are the future of tomorrows world..Its not our duty to teach and build them but responsiblity. With good hearted people and many lending hands every Idea & project of Youth Mc is a success!!


10. I hate people askin me y i lost weight!!..So People Listen up,I LOST WEIGHT BECAUSE I GOT NO TIME TO GO GYM AND ONLY AFTER I HAVE COMPLETED MY DEGREE!!!!


11. Im not a gud leader but im gud in using ones talent..Wat do u call tat??..Leader eh..?%$


12. I Luv politics (nani hates it) and alwiz keep myself updated wit every news bout it..My political idols are Lim Guan Eng (DAP),P Kamalanathan (MIC), Prof Ramasamy (DAP), Datuk S Subramaniam(MIC)..Hehe,i luv tis peoples work not in their party ideology..I luv sharing bout it with Nesh as he luvs to listen.

13. .I read alot bout Tony Fernandez from his blog and facebook updates and his recent ventures in bussiness and racing..Perfect idol he is!!..I wish n im sure i will be like him One day!!!..:)


14.
Facebook as been apart of my life and super addicted to it..Who dont r

15. im thankin god ryte nw tat im typing fact num 15!

AND I GUESS IM DONE WITH DAY 1...:)