BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why?

Congrats to Nalini Baby@ Sayang and Preet for cumin up with such a beautiful post on your favourite super hero..It was very personal..I have my own personal super hero also which is not sum1 that we dont noe..He is still te most Famous and Guardian for most of us..Its None other than

Jesus Christ
Alryte,I know its shocking for EDWIN to talk bout Jesus..Well i guess its time for me to explain from my point of view how i c him..

I alwiz been asked "dae,do u go to church or not"..."edwin i guess u should be an hindu than being a christian"..."edwin, r u a atheist ??"...well guys i will answer u all...

I do believe in Jesus Christ..I believe his existence and i do believe in his words BUT wat i dun believe is te CHURCHES...I dun believe that he only lives there and we need to get there in order to praise or worship him... and i dun believe that going to church every week will make him love us more than those who dont.

Its been years i start hating going to church..Well i will share sum stories that i have been thru since i was a kid..

In year 1996,i was juz 9 wen i receive my 1st holy communion..I believe so truely in church and follows te catholic calender (baptism,communion & confirmation)...So in order to receive this holy communion, ones should attend 3 years of catechism classes and a 3days 2nyte camp (til now i dono wats te use of te camp)..I wen to te camp and i became a victim of molestation..A guy tried molesting me bt i was able to move away..I was so angry with god that he din help me thou.I noe its wrong to blame him bt i was too young to noe tat..Wait,and i noe tis is ntg 2 do wit te church..Tis is juz a small sharing..i got more to tell..

2nd wen i was 12 years old...Uncle Phillip (Nick's, Brian's & Benji's Dad) ask me nick and brian to join server group( te boys who follows te priest to te church alter) so that we could be more attach to the church...DAMM!!..This is wen i hated servers the most, Most guys who controls te board are te useless pieces of people u can find on earth..Damm they treat us lik a dog and there were ones they had tis servers camp that every server needs to attend..So we did go,as te camping day move on, 1 of te server member lost RM20 frm his pants.. Te servers leader thn,called all of us and told us to return te money if we had took it..He said he would generously forgive us if we would return thm..Since me n my frens didnt do it..We din bother bout te warning and moved on..Thn later wen we were lining up to take our fud for dinner,te leader was standing sumwhr near us and told to his friends tat he noes te person and tat person is staying sumwhr near his house and would complain te parents..I still din bother but i was suspicious as I,Nick & brian were te only 1 stayin near his houz..I told Nick bout it bt nick told me nt to bother as we din do it..Thn cums te final day of te camp where he called juz 3 of us and said "1 of u have taken the money and please return it back"..Wen all of us din react,he pointed straight at me & said i took te money as my pants was beside te pants where te money gt stolen so he believe tat i was te 1 took te money!! (waa wat a CSI He is)..I was super pissed bt too young and innocent to react & till i cried..Nick told his dad till he gt very angry and called him & screwed him badly..I told mum & she told my dad..Dad gt super angry and guess wat my another super hero did..He gave me RM 100 and said throw on his face this money & tell him my parents r nt poor nor teach me how to steal peoples money.If i needed money i can juz take them from te shop.(My dad own a sundry shop)...I was so excited wen he said tat..Tats Jesus in te form of my dad..I was all smilling..Hehe..I was redy to do it..Bt thn mum stopped me sayin juz leave te matter and stop going for server's practice..All mum lik tat na..Wans peace..hehe..

Days pass & there were ones he meet me and appologise..He said he din blame me bt suspected..Dae asshole,u said i took te money idoit.. thn,he ask me to continue being a server boy but i told him tat my dad told me to stop.He said ok..Emm, n guys wana noe 1more ting.Tat stupid idiotic asshole is gona graduate as a priest soon..Hahaha...God's disciple??..hahaha..poda hell is waitin for u nomatter wat!!..

Ok tat was servers...I din stop there..I still attend church's program till tis 1..Junior Youth Camp i guess in year 2000..This camp will be organise by te senior youths who are at te ages of 18-21 for junior youth from 13-16. I was excited as there were groups from chinese & indian language catechism classes. We were from te english group. Te crowds was amazing and were te activities.. Activities??!!..wana noe wat activities they had...All day long they had all kind of hugging,wetting,dancing in a way the seniors could juz molest te gals..And u noe y i knew it,couz te junior guys are never apart of tat kind of activity..Alryte,im angry couz nvr apart of it...Bt te youngs gals were totally excited and din bother wat the seniors were actually doing ..Now cums te nyte part..Te nyte is where te real party begins..I seen sum of te seniors using their charmness to seduce this gals are behave inappropriately!!..Ones wen i wen to te toilet,i heard a gal mourning sounds..i was so scared till i ran quietly back to te dorm..T is my laz church camp tat i attend..

Emm..tis is why i hated te church so damm much..Many misusing the name of God for their own damm sake..This doesnt only apply among youngster but also church Administration & priest..Waitt!! i got more to say...
In year 2008, Youth Mc planned to Lend a smile science camp for 3 orphanage homes frm kedah & penang..While we were planning for it,i suggested to have it at St Anne's church as it has a very big compound for us to have our activity and as well it has a dome to accumulate 100 of us..I also believed that since its a charitable program which benefits orphanage kids having them in a church institution will get me a better price. We agreed and i wen to the church to discuss bout it..But thats not true, St Anne is a MONEY MAKING church.The whole administration is so money minded till they din wana negotiate wit me at all..The normal rate for te rooms were rm 100 per nyte..I needed 20 rooms to accumalate the students...I told them that we are students who are doing this & its for the poor..He said,we are not doing charity here..Its a private dome owned by the church and we enroll the money that we posses thru this for cleaning and maintenance .. Later came an indian man who advised me to bring a christian fren to talk to the priest..I showed him the cross i had on my neck,as it was invisible behind my shirt.. Thn he said..aww,u talk to te priest he might help u and I did meet te priest bt ntg worked..They still charged me RM 2000 with surity that i could use any part of the church compound for my activities..Wats so big deal of using te compound..Its juz te car park lik im gona have te activities in te church..STUPID!!!

Wat is tat i dun understand is that Y i should be a christian so that i could get a gud price.. Isnt my groups attention where to help the poor & the orphanage kids to have a science camp wasnt gud enough..Y is that dome build in the church and uses the church name wen its non beneficial for the people..And if u read ur website,u people claim that its a non-profitable hotel..FUCK U!!!...Yea!!..You IDIOTS..i Juz said FUCK YOU!!!..i can readily say it to ur face!!..

Im hating every single people of this who uses gods name by claiming themselve serving god but actually finding profits out of it!!..Young People uses gods name for SEX while te old ones uses his name for MONEY!!!..

And tat day mum was calculating the expenses for my brothers wedding and guess wat...
For the wedding to be held ones need to be a Catholic Christian and thn only that the priest will have a wedding mass or else it wil be a service mass done by te brothers without holy communion...Who came up with such a ting??..JESUS??..God told this in the bible??..Who??..Its YOU churches out there who came up wit ur own LAW & Understanding!!!. Jesus Never said that a christian should marry another christian..Its YOU & the mentality of the believer who come up wit this..Jesus alwiz stress that LUV YOUR NEIGHBOURS..He never mean Christian Neighbours..He said every1..He wans LUV around the world..LUV your Enemies..Be in PEACE..

Alryte leave it and people you know wats te total expenses to have a wedding in Church its RM 6000. WTF!!..Where is te money heading...Oh i noe where!!..They use them to decorate the church so that they could attract thousand of visitors each year and make millions of money!!!..Errggg!!!..Assholess!!!...

statues builed around the church. Cost more than RM 50,000.00

More than 100,000 visitors for St Anne's Fiest

And you noe wat, actually im not done yet Why he is Jesus Christ my favourite super hero..Hehe..dun worry,i wun take long to explain this..


I actually do pray in my own ways..I dun believe that we could communicate wit him only thru prayers...I thank him for wateva he does but in my very own ways.. How??...lik tis wen all of my friends got university we wanted to thank him, so we planned to organise a small christmas party for a orphanage home..We named te program as "Thanksgiving 2008"..We collected RM 100 from each of the members and got te kids lunch, organise games & bought them christmas presents...Youth Mc sees & believes that god is kids..Its in their smile!!..We will continue doing it nomatter wat!!..

Even in batu pahat, a group from Hindu Sangam approached me & my friends askin for help to help sum poor kids from Sri Gading Estate to teach them tuition..I totally agreed doing it with Subaash,whr we did fr a year and later continued by Sam for another year..Te classes will be held at Sri Gading Kuil at 9 am where at te same time Masses will be going on in churches..

WELL!!
Im asking all Christian believers out there, if u were givin a chance to help the poor to teach tuition in a kuil at te same time u have mass in church..Which will u select, Goin to church or kuil???

Actually wat im tryin to say is tat Its important for us to be a better human being rather than being a better Christian, Indian or Malaysian!!!..

Sincerely
~Edwin Mc~
Youth 4 Change

3 comments:

Nalzy Nathasha said...

simply perfect baby!! im super proud ta hav known u, love u, n havin ta b able ta spend d rest of ma life wt u... every word said was super meaningful n enlightening... ure amazing baby... keep blogging... d world needs ta c it.. =)

PreetiKaur said...

this is perfect.. good for you to share your story abt how churches have become some sort of money making business instead of a place of worship..

The Anonymous Indian said...

Awesome bro... Either church or temple... They are not the same as they used to be before... No worries bro.. We be the exception and make the change... Together we make a difference...:)