BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 03





dAY o3- A picture of you and your friends..

Since Nani & Preet posted not "A" picture..Well im gona do the same too!!...

As usual,it starts with Youth Mc...

From Left its Brian Selvaraj, Naresh,Aru,Dinesh,myself,Deeban,Sam & Prakash

I had to upload this picture couse Nesh wasnt in the pix above..So theres goes Nesh (te second
frm the left)

I din have picture together with Ashok in a group..So there goes the picture of me and ashok and very big sorry that i dont have pictures snapped with Ganapathy and Kumaran..Sory cha, apapun u all ada di hatiThis are the Youth Mc gals..Not all lar..Sum of them..Bt this are te muz have girls in all te activity we do!!..The kepak kaigels..Nt kaki minum k..all budak baik nie..hehe..:) (From left: Kalpanah, Hema, Rathigka and Pravina)..

This are my beloved friends who call themself as ISHKHARAS (onli te gals)..Frm left Su,Jasmin,Prav,My sayang,Cva and Preeti!!..Luv u all gurls!!..

This is my UTHM kaigels...From left Panjang,Desigan,Sara anne,Selvam anne, Maaja Anne,Subaash and myself..Theres many more but xda pictures with them,sorry!!..
And last bt nt the least is our Siakap Kaigels..All of them are elder to me except Brian..I grow up with this guys..Football,Deepavali,Fire Crackers, Thanni has alwiz been wit tis guys..Missing them alot!!...

0 comments: