BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have.

Oh yea...A gud topic to be discussed about...K,i will go wit point form to make things easier..


Actually wen im pissed about sumting,i will tend to keep quiet until te same person keeps irritating me...Tats whr i BLOW..gosh,tats wen i will start to say tings tat i actually dun meant at all..Tings sumtimes gets out of my hand due to my mouth..It rely affects me alot..Many times indeed..Im learning to control nwdays..Hopefully its working...

Point 2 - I bite my nails..


I chew my finger nails since i was...i dono bt i never had a long nails lar...Hehe.

Yea, its a super bad habit tat i still have them till now..Nani hates it wen i bite my nails..she hits my hand wenever i tried biting my nails..Hehe,n there were ones i bite her nails..Co niceee!!.. hahax!!..I have te weirdest finger nails ever and shortest i guess!!..But theres a say that people who bites their finger nails are very smart and tinks alot...So paham paham sendiri lar kaigelle..hehe..

2 comments:

Nalzy Nathasha said...

point 1- temper.
>relax sweetie... u marah2 pun, i syg juga.. =)

point 2- biting nails =x
>yea baby.. u bit ma nails n made it outta shape... had ta file it.. lolz... dun bite k bb.. nex time u bite in frnt of i bite ur finger.. grr.. ul stil enjoy it na.. piggy! ily!! =)

PreetiKaur said...

totally agree with num2!!