BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has a big impact on you.

Haihz y is tat " A Picture"...Juz Pictures sounds better na..And can write more ryte..Yea,anyhow who follows it na..

Picture 1: My Appa & Amma

Macam biasalar, apapun ibu bapa dahulu maa...hehe..Its alwiz been interesting talking bout my parents couz i can consider myself as the lucky ones who got to c their parents 24 hours a day..Well my parents has a sundry shop...Its a shop house, so i get to c them everytime i go down to the shop.. I have seen hw my parents work hard and the "suresurreppe" they had.. See-ing them such a way, eventually builds me to be so too..

Picture 2 : Youth Mc
( Theres many of them not in pix)..Please dun take it personal as i only could upload this much of pix!!

Its Juz Us drng our form 6..Miss those moments!!!


During THANKSGIVING!!

The pictures has explained it all..

FRIENDSHIP LIVES FOREVER!!!!

Picture 3: My baby Sayang
Nalini Nathasha
This gal is te 1 who im gona spend rest of my life..She enlighten me everytime im down and cheers me up..Muaxx..So hapie being wit her..She is te1im lukin forward to b with..Juz cant wait for te moment where i put my ring on her and tie thalli on her neck..Awesome feelings na... Best best..

Luv u b!!!..Forever & Ever da

Picture 4: My UTHM kaigels!!!
This are the guys that i c every single day!!..Awesome friends they are..They are the people who build the engineer in me (if i do posses sum of it)...Thanks dae..

Kaige Macha Kaige!!!!

1 comments:

Jenggo said...

kaige macha kaige...luv u cha..keep on blogging..keep on rocking...