BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.


Is this post bout boosting myself..Ok wateva it is..Lets b frank...
Te 9 truth or facts bout myself...

FACT 1 : I enjoy activities involving primary school children...

Since young, i love giving a helping hand..Let b an activity during school or university. Involving in such program and activities though me alot and make me a better person all the time. This the best way of learning the art of life, I believe. So i never complained or feel it hard to do programs although i go thru lots of hassle.:)


FACT 2: I love my friends...

I do have lots of friends. Actually,they are many kind of them. Variety of friends..Educated, loyal, backstabber, loving, friends with benefit...All kind..N thank god i was able to read them well and judge them equally cuz the most dangerous out of them are the type " Friends with benefits". I so so so hate this kind of ppl..Call them shit of this community. Wat so ever,im cleaning my list by throwing away this kind of trash out of my side..:)

FACT 3 : Reading is cool...

This is sumting unpredictable that i love doing.. Actually, reading star newspaper, indian cinema online are the only stuff i read but guess wat..I found an author that was able to trigger my interest on reading..He is none other than Robert T. Kiyosaki. Such a great writter, for those who do not known him..Go and get his book on " Rich Dad, Poor Dad"..He talks on financiance and management so well till he changed my lifestyle to be a better finance management..Im currently following his other books right now..


FACT 4: My passion is becoming a businessman not an Engineer...

As my years passed by in school of engineering at Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia. Its sad to noe that i actually love knowing but business study rather than engineering. I prefer to learn about finance, accounts, management, stocks, loans and etc etc rather than stupid finite element, material selection, maths 1,2 & 3 which i dun c its benefits for my future..Damm, its never too late..Plan to do masters in MBA..:-)




FACT 5: I dowan to be a politician but wana b a well known NGO President..

This is to those who thinks im super interested in becoming a well known Politician and wants to be famous. I dont need popularity over here as i feel only cheap people look for it. A high and determined vission people dun luk for fame as it will find its own way to them.. So do wat u think is right and make sure it doesnt bother others.. Be confident and god's grace will be there.



FACT 6: I love risk...

Im so proud to have this skill.. I dono how well i posses it but i totally brave enough than my other friends in making wild decisions. This is the only gud quality that many malaysian indian lacks. Most of us alwiz after secure job, secure life and likes to get trapped in a secured world. But actually its not a secured at all cuz its a trapped that was created by our very own goverment so that you will keep paying tax..I think, u think im crazy..but this is a unseen truth..:)






FACT 7 : I love gym

Hahahaha...Ok ok..Dun b shock... I noe..its sumting not at all bout me..But its true..I love going to the gym but actually its been 2 years still i stop cuz my useless university closed down the gym for renovation for 2 damm years..2 years back i used to have gud shaped body..Oklar nt like surya but i had a Ok look chest and shoulder..Love it wen i dun wear my shirt and walk around my hostels..Many will juz stare at my chest..hahaha..Surely will go gym ones im out of parit raja..:)



FACT 8 : I cant wait to be back home (PENANG)

This is a very true fact how im feeling right now.. I so so so wana go back home..Wana c my mom n dad.. Nalini & her family...My true friends... My sweet rat complex...My chai leng park & its food...My pelita nasi kandar... My batu grace kids...Muahhxxx...Penang is heavennnnn!!!!!



FACT 9 : I wana earn...

I so so so wana go work and start earning...I juz cant wait to b back penang and plan my future...
Cant talk bout tis...Will prove it soon...Machaaaa...jommm laburrrrr....:))))



2 comments:

Prakash_Mc said...

cepat mari penang la !

Nalzy Nathasha said...

super nice.. =) love you baby!!!!