BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Alryte..I dowan to make this part common so im not gona bout people the people that you think i would... Let me refresh back some of my lost friends and my family members..:))

1) Sharon Kaur (Elder Brothers Wife) - I would like congratulate her as she would be delivering her 1st child in Australia. Its gona be though for her and i would pray that she would go through smooth delivery. Wahh im gona be Chittapa soon..cool cool...:))

2) Sasmitha - I dono why but i been missing you gal for the past few months. I so wanted to be your guardian by alwiz keep you connected and make sure your needs are taken off properly and you do well in your exam. I rely hope could meet you soon gal..Luv u lots..:)

3) Saravanan- Bro missing your presence back here in pintas. The house is no more like how it was when you were here. Miss you bro.. Lets do a reunion soon..:))

4)Kanchana- Budak high school..So many memories we had together during our school life.. Its super awesome.. Bold, egoistic, independent but with a soft hearth gal.. Wish you all the best in life gal..And remember your still my best friend although we have lost contact..:))


5)Ho pey pey- Awww..I miss this galll!!!..My sweet penolong ketua tingkatan for like 4 years..Hahaha..We been super gud friends.. We celebrate birthday together and i like to suprise you and make jokes...Miss you gal..Your truely my best chinese fren ever!!!..


6) Karen Chitti- Chitti bila nak balik malaysia nie.. I miss you lar, i miss those days where we used to sembang berjam jam dalam bilik until none no1 would scold us cuz u b with us.. We would gossip and you would share everyting you noe.. I rely admire you so much..Your advice is so damm cool and you were the very same chitti although u had moved to America..Your still down to earthh..You are awesome chitti..Luv u lots..:))


7)Nicholas- Hey cha...How are you dae??..My brother from another mother.. Damm so long d since i meet this guy..Super busy d lar this man now..working in kl all d..Dono gt gf d i think now.. Dae no matter wat..You are still my best friend and i will alwiz treasure you forever in my life cha..Luv u dae..:))


8)Prakash Prabagaran- My broo..Garang tau abang nie..But hati dia paling bersih..Trust me.. He ada alot quality that many of us lacks.. TRUST, LOYAL and DISCIPLINE...He owns all this 3 things.. Lots learn from him.. Bro, cepat turun kasi pintas lar..:))


9)Sunther- Hey bro.. I kinda miss you too.. My sweet brother who alwiz keep me boost with your art design.. Your brialliant bro..Im sure your going places.. So wana meet u soon..Turun kasi penang cepat k.:))



10) Rajewi Ratha Krishnan- My sweet sister..My leadership guru..Hahaha..how are you ka??.ada anak d ke..So long d,din c u..More than 2years..Sure you gt kid d by now..1..2??..hehe..Hope you have a wonderfull life with your love ones ka..:))

0 comments: