BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them?


Hahaha...Tis is interesting...

I do have lots of nicknames..Will start from my parents

Dad calls me " Karuva Payilee"...Which means dark boy..

Na,dun misunderstand..He calls me tat wit luv and onli mum n dad is allowed 2do so..:)

Thn wen i was in primary school, 1of my classmates during my standard 6 calls me
kambing..
I couldnt recall her name bt tats wat she calls me and tats the most famous nickname tat i ever had...

God, every single fren of mine noes bout it and till now still many of my close childhood budies calls me tat..

They say i got a big nose lik kambing and i senyum kambing alot..Hahaha..laztime it annoys me wen ppl call me tat..Bt now i feel more attached and close BT tis doesnt meant te new1s can call me by tis name..watch out!!!

Thn wen i was in Lower Six, Ppl start callin me Edwin Mc...I got tis name wen Youth Mc was famous in Bm High School.. Many still recognize me as Edwin Mc till now..


Wen i entered University, Every1 noes me by the name EDDY..

I guess this are the onli names that i could remember for now...:)

please comment if i miss out any of my nicknames..;p

1 comments:

PreetiKaur said...

how could you miss the most famous name? SAPPPIIIIIIIIIIII!!! :p