BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 12- How you found out about Blog and why you made one.

Actually i had a blog 2years back called " Bloggers gets darsh"..Alryte dun ask me y,since i gt it sumwhr n smhw..hehe..bt i guess i posted lik 3 topics & tats te end of it..Hehex..Never luked back on it & even wantd it updated...

Back thn,i saw preet's & nani's blog & got interested in their 30days challenge so thought of making a 1. Its been perfect & superb since i have thm,couz been getting gud reviews over my post.Especially from neash..He said im doin better in writting thn talkin..Hahaha,tats sumting new..So i guess im nt gona stop..

And this blog also improve my relationship wit my friends. It make me to tell thm hw much I care & think bout them. If they do read it.. Hahax..Luv yea all & keep reading my post!!..

0 comments: